Thursday, September 06, 2007

Here She Comes!


Yes, it's finally true. Esh is coming to America! I'll admit I thought it would never really happen but I hear the tickets have even been purchased. In case you couldn't tell I'm thrilled. I have a few things I'd like to get done before her arrival.

1. Vaccum out my car!

2. Buy some real ice cream.

3. Finish the unit of midwifery stuff I'm working on.

4. Makesure I can find Pride and Prejudice and that we have some popcorn.


I've been told that I need to update my blog more often. The truth is that right now my life is pretty boring. I can tell you all about Preterm babies, Babies of drug addicted mothers, Large babies. . . but I don't think that would catch everyone's interest. Other than that I've been sleeping and volunteering and going to prenatals. No worries though, when Esh gets here I'll once again have a social life and something to talk about.

3 comments:

[ amy ] said...

Yea! Y'all should come to Dallas when I'm home in October! That way... NERTZ TOURNAMENT!

Mel said...

Sounds fun. I looked at babies that are due though and it's not looking too promising. We'll have to wait and see.

Thanks for reminding me of the next thing on my to do list.

Make sure I can find two good decks of cards!

Morgan said...

Hey Mel!

I'm so excited for you! I hope you guys have a fantastic time. It was so much fun to talk with you and Kylie the other night. Take care, girl! :D