Sunday, June 17, 2007

Summer time is here!

The heat has arrived! It really hasn't been so bad but it has let everyone know that it is summer. Work's been going well, and I've been doing some volunteering with the local crisis pregnancy center. The birth center has moved across town and I've helped with that and on top of everything tried to stay up with studying. Believe it or not I've still had time to sleep at night!

David and I have started biking together some which has provided some good brother-sister time. I have learned though that my bike has a mind of it's own when it comes to switching gears. : )

Esh has gotten great reports on her platelets lately and she should soon be off the steriods!

Well, sorry this is so ecclectic but that's all that's really been happening!

1 comment:

Gail said...

"sorry this is so ecclectic" lol!

you crack me up, Mel girl.