Monday, May 28, 2007

Amy's Graduation!

Sorry for the long delay. So much has happened in the last month! Amy graduated, Esh's platelet counts got back well within the normal range, and we had a big Shavuot gathering! The only one of those that I have pictures of though is Amy's graduation. There were so many cameras present that I didn't get too many great shots myself so I'm waiting to get some better ones from UJ and Amy soon.

Jones pictures!
Abbe, Mike, Amy, Joe, Dave, Cheryl, and I musn't forget Abuelo.

Here she is in cap and gown.
Such a typical Amy face!
The Grad herself
Randomness
"Uncle Joe" with his Jones Soda
Amy, Mike, and Abbe
Amy and Abuelo






7 comments:

[ amy ] said...

Oooooh, Melody. The pictures you post. Crazy girl!

Email me a copy of the one of my fam @ Abuelo's? It's better than the ones I have on my puter! Wait...you didn't give me your pics, did you??

I can't believe it was just last weekend! I just got home from Mustang a few minutes ago, and it feels weird to not be around lots of other people now. I miss you!

THANKS for coming to my gradumacation ;o)

<3 amy

Morgan said...

Fun pictures!!!! Thanks so much for sharing, Mel! :D I love the one especially of the soda lid in the middle of the flower...I don't know, I like weird stuff like that!

uj said...

utterly awful (the sippin' soda pic). Now you're the ultra photogenic kind *tosses hair (I can visualize it now).
Say...how ya doin' Melbelle? The name kinda sticks. I have been so off with blog, pics, etc since I've come back to the city. Perhaps soon, before Jesus returns. I had a great time with you, your mom..amy...C&D and of course Mike and Abby.
You are wonderful...absolutely my kind of peps. Miss you already...Joe (UJ)

Mel said...

LOL! Well, I didn't really have a good pic of you. That one completely captures you though! Amy still hasn't sent me her pics from while we were there. Tsk, tsk.

That was a rather fun extended weekend. Maybe Amy and I'll come visit you some time. Of course we'll HAVE to go to Max Brennner!

uj said...

do you notice that errie look in Amy's eyes as she is coming down the aisle in her cap and gown? hmmm...Stephen King material.

Max is waiting. Don't disappoint him.
UJ

Mel said...

Look at Amy in the pic just after the one of her coming down the asile. I really think she's up to some thing! We should both watch our backs!

[ amy ] said...

I think you guys are just NUTS. That's ALL. You're ones to be talking about eeries looks, all right! *tsk*