Monday, November 12, 2007

Haircut and baby pics.

Here are pics of my hair cut and some from visiting Alicia and some from a recent birth I went to. Yep, life's been busy.

The birth pics are mostly ones that I took. I took some other great ones but you guys wouldn't want to see them. Also, the placenta was awesome! It was huge for one thing and for another the cord was really long. Normally a umbilical cord is about 17-18 inches long. This one was 35 1/2! I have pics of the cord and placenta for those who don't mind some blood. Just e-mail me or leave me a comment saying you want to see them and I'll send them to you!

As far as the Alicia visit goes we had a blast and it was great to have a weekend away.

Alicia and I at the football game
All three of us!


Alicia, Esh, Me.
Esh and I trying on hats.
The whole crew with hats on. Back row: Becca, me, Alica Front Row: Kayla, Rachel, Esh.
The world's largest chimes with wonderful tones!
Esh feeding the ducks on the river.
Esh and Alicia at the football game.


Me, Alicia, Esh
The hair!
Back of the Hair
Front view again.



He's less than a minute old here so he's still kinda blue
Looking at his mommy!
Midwife # weighing him. He was, oy, I forgot, just over 9 or 10 lbs.
Me and midwife #1 doing the foot prints. The dad took about 10 pics of the process. LOL!
Trimming the cord. Look at all that hair!!!



Isn't he adoreable!








5 comments:

uj said...

it's a baby prune with hair!! very cute....and you too. You have to watch your step there in Midland now or you'll be married before you know it.
UJ

Mel said...

exactly why is getting married something to watch out for?

[ amy ] said...

Because everyone knows boys are silly ;)

Those are cool birth pics!

uj said...

not all boys are silly...I'm not.

married is a good thing...jus' teasin' ya with your new do.
Happy thanksgiving...uj

Mel said...

LOL! You're definately silly. Not that that's a bad thing. Boring people are no fun!