Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful for Snow!


I'm so thankful for a lot of things this year.

1. Dad is healthy and home and not recovering from triple bypass surgery like he was last year. 2. Lots of family came and we also had a guest from South Africa.
3. It SNOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a blast having a snowball fight too.
Here are the pictures of the fun.

Mercedes (my 5 year old cousin) and my Aunt Kim

Mercedes and David and I'm in the background.

Mom and Mercedes

Kim taking pictures

When it stops falling on it's own we can make it continue!


Big gloves keep little hands warm too!

Earlier in the day. This is about half or less of all that we got.

Catching snow! This was also earlier in the day.

Granny Ann

David, Dad, Grandpa (3 generation picture)

Lloyd the South African guest.

Too bad you can't hear his accent in the picture.

1 comment:

[ amy ] said...

I still can't get over it.

SNOW!