Thursday, January 03, 2008

Vacation

I had a great trip last week! My family and I went and stayed in a cabin on Brownwood Lake for a few days of R&R. I got a lot of studying and sleeping done and took some beautiful sunset pictures. Then on Sunday mom and I head to Dallas to visit Amy and her family. While we were there I ate Israeli food 3 times!!!!!! Amy and I played lots of nertz and Wii. I stayed up almost all night on New Years and then woke up again in time to watch the sun rise. I enjoyed some good shopping and general chatting and hangin' out. On the way back we stopped in Fort Worth and visited with Judith who is a friend of mine from school in Boise. She lives in Canada so it was a great blessing that we ended up in the same place at the same time.

As the sun begins to set. . .

Sunset

Hangin' out on the last day of 2007
You know you gotta sport some 'tude while puttin' on the lipgloss.
This is the movie we slept to on New Years afternoon.
Shirts courtesy of UJ
Best photo shoot ever! We HAD to eat chocolate to do it!

Judith and I

3 comments:

[ amy ] said...

Mm, fabulous... thanks for the uber-flattering pics, dearie :) It was awesome to have you though. Come back ASAP! Better yet, come to the Field!

Mel said...

Sorry! I didn't have very many pics. Seems we took most the pics on a certain someones camera and that certain someone hasn't sent them to me yet. Hint, hint!

uj said...

awesome sunset. I saw a great sunrise this morning, but I didn't do pics...kinda already did that from this window, but it's still amazing everytime.
uj