Sunday, February 17, 2008

Last night/early this morning

Last night Esh and I hosted several friends at my house. We watched The Guardian and played bumper pool and of course chatted and hung out. It was a blast! The last guests left about 3:30am but we were still having fun but knew this morning would come early.
Here are some pics of the adventures of the night. I got good pics of everyone except Mark(sorry!)but he was there as well.

"NOOOOO!!" A very typical face of Esh's near the bumper pool table!

Ask Ainslee. I don' t know!



Katie, Ainslee, and Keith watching the movie.

Me, Carl, and Carl's popcorn

Thomas catching popcorn.

Carlos playing pool

Thomas and Ainslee dancing.
Carl and his deuces
The popcorn making queen.
All the girls: Esh, Ainslee, Mel, Katie.
The popcorn queen's mess.
More of the mess.
Ainslee's art work.

Thomas with his head upside down.

1 comment:

Carl said...

cool thanks for the fotos.I will down load them later. thanks for coming and dont be afraid to come back and hang out w/ us. I am off to bed. I have breakfast at 7 tomorrow/today. cya
carl