Friday, February 29, 2008

Itsleapday

I realized if you say that really fast it sounds like my kind of day! It's cool to have an extra day this year but it would be really great if it was an extra day dedicated to sleeping! Too bad my professors didn't think so too. I almost declared it sleep day in history class, but due to my prof.'s threat of throwing the dvd remote at anyone sleeping during the boring movie I managed to keep my head up and eyes open. Well, there's always Shabbat for a good day full of rest and studying scripture! I'm so ready there's several things I want to really study out tomorrow. Watch out fellow debators!

4 comments:

uj said...

hey, I agree 100%. Leap year day, the 29th of February, is a day that sort of just gets chucked in there every 4 years...therefore, it should be used for sleeping.
I nominate Amy to write this bill and appear before congress and make our case. sleep...leap? Coincidence of rhyme? I think not.
uj

Mel said...

I agree! I'll let my congressman know to vote for it!

btw, I don't believe in coincidences. :)

[ amy ] said...

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Maybe whenever I work for a Congressman someday, I'll slip that little bill in with another one I'll be researching :o)

Mel said...

LOL! That's great Aims. You better get right on to running. In four years I want it passed!