Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break Part 1

Guess who's tall enough to ride?

The whole crew: Ainslee, Me, Alex, Carl, Esh


<< Carl and Bob
^Jr. being "picked up" by Ainslee
^Ainslee and me leaving Six Flags






Elaina and me
Carl







Laura and Alex





Spring break was a blast! It started off with a flight to Dallas on Monday night to meet up with friends and help out in an orphanage. By the time I got there the girls in the house were gone to another home for a few days but that gave us more time to spend with the family that runs the home we were staying in. The Patinos are very sweet people and have such a heart for God. I really enjoyed spending time with them and listening to Laura. She has some great wisdom. Their two kids (Junior and Elaina) are so fun! Elaina helped me wash baseboards and dust. She's such a big helper for a four year old. Junior went to Six Flags with us and kept us laughing. Please pray for the Patinos as they take care of these teenage girls and ask that God would give them the encouragement that they need on the hard days.

2 comments:

[ amy ] said...

It looks fun! I think I like Elaina :o)

[ amy ] said...

Seriously... we should make up our own West Texas scavenger hunt, including a pic with a tumbleweed... AAAAGH, when is May going to get here?!