Sunday, April 06, 2008

Spring Break Part 2

We went to Austin for the second part of the trip and hung out with Carl's family. We got to hang out on the lake, take a quick tour of the captiol, shop at an outlet mall, and just relax. On the way home we drug the drive out as long as possible to delay the return to reality. Sadly reality still came but we had fun getting there. Me at the Capitol
Esh and Carl at Lake Travis
Carl and Chris
Me! Yes I did actually get up.
Nice boat hair!
Bubba and Esh! She had no idea when I took the pic.
Carl
Me!
Mel, Esh and the bluebonnets
Tres Amigos outside the capitol

Ready to go hang out with Carl's friends and watch a movie
Moments before she was asleep.
Aren't we darlin'?
Eww, it's all wet.

Tippy toes make one appear taller fyi



Carl on the lake!

1 comment:

[ amy ] said...

I never commented but I did see... your trip looks like it was a blast! I wanna roadtrip SO BAD. Anywhere that is NOT in Missouri!

I'm gonna see you soooooon :o)