Sunday, March 25, 2007

It has a name that I know not but never the less a name!

Hello!
Esh's condition is finally known. They're calling it an "anti-immune disorder." I don't understand all that that implies because I'm getting this info 3rd or fourth hand. What I do know is that they'll treat it with steriods and if she responds well and quickly then she should be out of the hospital soon if not then she'll have to stay for 5-6 days. It's encouraging to have a term for it and a treament plan. She's been in the hospital for a little over a day but when everything's unknown it seems much longer than that.

Thanks for the prayers!
Mel

3 comments:

Gail said...

Oy vae! How scary is that!
I'll be praying for her and her family! HaShem is a great healer!

Morgan said...

I will be praying for Ashley! How scarey...keep us updated!

Mel said...

I will keep posting updates as I hear them. I haven't heard anything since yesterday so I don't have any new information. I think I'll hear updates more frequently once Aubrey gets home from camp on Friday (I think).

The prayers are greatly appreciated.