Saturday, April 14, 2007

And the Verdict is. . .

Drum roll please!
















































I do at least resemble Helen Hunt! I got one vote of sort of, but only in pictures and the rest were "YOU DO LOOK LIKE HER!" or variations of that. So people, you have a movie star look alike in your midst. I will begin to sign autogrpahed photos when my salary reaches 7 figures. Until then, I am too busy to do such a thing.

Also, my car is named Jonah thanks to Amy who reccomended the suitable name! Thanks Amy, you get. hmm, a visit from Melen Hunt at your highschool graduation as a reward!
P.S. I'm posting this a few minutes early but I plan on being in bed before 12 am!

2 comments:

[ amy ] said...

I still contend that you only look like her in that one pic of you and Ash. But I guess those are good enough grounds for henceforth calling you Melen!

Mel said...

*Melen takes a bow* Thank you, thank you!!!!