Thursday, April 19, 2007

Yes people, I really did it!

Here's the evidence! These pictures were taken on Monday and Friday. Yes, it still looks just as clean to this very moment. Don't pass out on me now but I do plan to keep it this way. No use having to start all over! Jonah is next. I filled his tummy up today for about $30 and so cleaning him can't be nearly so bad. LOL. I'll try to remember to post pics of him when he's all done.

BTW, for those of you who haven't been in my room the thing over my bed is a mosquito net that some member of my family actually slept under in PNG! I have it looped up over my bed because it's too hot to sleep under this time of year!


During!








6 comments:

[ amy ] said...

WOW! I stand in AWE!

CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Morgan said...

Hey Mel, that was a blast! It was like visiting you! I loved it! And now I know what kind of stuff you like. That was WAY too fun for me. And what a transformation from the before and after. I should do the same thing, so that you can visit me...but I'll have to clean it first!!! :D I'm not brave enough to post pics of my room...:shock:

Mel said...

I'm glad you enjoyed that! Do post pics of your room! Now, the first pic is of when I had cleaned out my closet so my room was more of a mess than it had been. My room had actually been realitively clean. There was stuff that needed to be straightened a bit but the floor was pretty clear of stuff!

[ amy ] said...

Haha, I see Amy Grant is gone :o)

Mel said...

She's been gone for several months. I decided it was time for her to go!

Gail said...

Nice, Mel! :D
Hope I get to come visit you soon. Or you can visit me... I'll have to CLEAN first! :P Mine's basically a makeshift office. :)
Hope to REALLY see you soon!
Ahuvah
Ky