Sunday, April 08, 2007

Okay time for a poll!

Please respond ASAP. The results will be posted on Sunday, April 15






Since the debate as of late seems to be wether or not I look like Helen Hunt I decided to end the debate with a poll. I'll post a pic of each of us and let everyone e-mail me their opinion. The address to e-mail is midwifemel@gmail.com

I apparently don't have any good recent pics of just me so I'm the one on the right! I added another one of me because Helen Hunt had pros taking her picture. So, I get two decent pics for her one professional picture!

3 comments:

[ amy ] said...

As I said in my e-mail...I partially concede. The eyes and nose are similar, in the middle pic. But in person, I wouldn't necessarily agree. So I am 50/50.

I'll just refer to you as Helen every now and then. ;o)

Bethany Grace said...

You totally look like her!

Miss Liss said...

You totally, totally look like her!