Monday, April 02, 2007

Chag Matzot!

Jewish Myspace Stuff

Well, it's that season again! Time to spread the Matzah and throw out the leaven!

Some Seders have already been done (those in Israel) and some are about to occur. This season is soooo fun! We're going to have several families/people over for ours with yummy lamb, haroset, bitter herbs, possibly lemonana, and of course MATZAH!

How we all long to be in Jerusalem to celebrate it. I guess this year once again we'll have to say, "next year in Jerusalem."

Another thing I'm looking forward to is so many Shabbats in such a short time! More days to sleep in and study nothing but the Bible. Ah!

I'll try to post pics of the Seder we have and share stories that always abound at special events when young children are present!

May you all have a wonderful Pesach this year!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I can't wait to see pictures! I hope you have a blessed Passover, but I am sorry that you are not in Jerusalem to celebrate it. *hugs*