Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Car wash part 2

I think my car now deserves a name after such an experience! I have no ideas though. Please give me suggestions!



Here's the rigged up fan set up!

Well, after I posted the adventure didn't quite end and Amy wanted me to post the rest of the story.

Since the seat was REALLY wet I needed to have a fan blow on it for a while. The hard thing about that is that my car is normally parked on the street and there's not plugs out there. We do have a two car garage so the solution seems simple, but that's just not so. My dad has a car, my mom has a van, and my grandpa's car is here too. It was determined that the van needed to remain in the garage and that my car would take the other spot. Well, the truck was in the garage and grandpa's car was behind it. Thus I had to move my car to behind the van and then move grandpa's car to in front of our house where my car had been. Then I had to move dad's truck to in front of the neightbor's house. Remember my car seat is still soaking wet so I'm driving in reverse a lot while sitting in the center seat. Then I put my car in the garage and grandpa's car in the drive way behind mine and then dad's truck behind that. Then I rigged up a fan to blow on the seat all night. All that took only about 15-20 minutes.

7 comments:

[ amy ] said...

Is your car a he or a she?

Mel said...

I think a he but I'm not sure.

[ amy ] said...

I think he could be a Peter.

Or a Jonah. More ironic with the water thing.

Mel said...

I like Jonah! Of course I was more like Jonah and the car was the whale!

[ amy ] said...

Yeah, the more I think about it, he should be Jonah. *nods*

Mel said...

I agree! Jonah he is!

[ amy ] said...

HOORAY!